When it comes to finding the best bitcoin exchange things are not all that easy. Why is this so? Simply because many of the best sites to buy bitcoin are rather new online. This means that they have had little time to get the word out about their services and products. Most people coming to this page will be asking how to buy bitcoin online through a secure means. Well, here is a good starting point.
Rule #1 when looking for a bitcoin exchange, is how safe are the website and server. This boils down to asking: is it a trustworthy exchange providing transparent data of coins in cold storage (more on this later) and are customers happy? It’s also good to lookout for which currency pairs are available: are you looking to trade bitcoin for USD, Euros, or other fiat currencies. The location usually gives an idea of what’s offered. However, the largest bitcoin sites usually have many options for buying bitcoin with government issued currency and altcoins.
The sheer complexity of researching where to trade bitcoin led me to make this site. Although you should always do your own research before investing, I hope this helps. Below is the table of the best exchanges to buy bitcoin online. If you are new to cryptocurrency exchanges then lookout for the ‘beginner-friendly’ column.
Secure exchanges that are trustworthy and have good user ratings will rank higher than their peers. Extra points are given for sites to buy bitcoin with PayPal, as many users request this feature. Ranking preference is also given for sites to buy bitcoin with credit card. Check out each option on the following best bitcoin exchange list. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
Believe me when I say the Cryptopia exchange is a powerful currency trading platform. I curerently use it for my day trading activities.
The Cryptopia marketplace lets you sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world in exchange for cryptocurrency. Buy and sell items free of charge. Make sales via auction or classified listing. I recommend you click on this image and start using your crypto today.
Simple but powerful. Try it for free! - No registration required to start. - Up to 1:500 leverage - Anonymous Bitcoin and Litecoin accounts - One-click trading - Meta Trader 4 - No trade commission - Ultra-fast execution - Spreads from 0.1 - No minimum deposits - 60 currency pairs
Binance is a popular Chinese cryptocurrency exchange, which is popular for its crypto to crypto exchange services. While the company is still fairly new on the market, it has managed to gain a lot of popularity thanks to its impressive number of Initial Coin Offering listings, but also due to its low trading fees.
One of the most reputable bitcoin exchanges available, Coinbase is popular among fans of the ‘dollar cost averaging’ method, where users can automate bitcoin purchase every week or month. It is a no-fuss platform for just bitcoin buying and selling.
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC December 11, 2018n As Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash trade with relatively close market capitalizations, lets see what the charts forecastn
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban December 11, 2018n A constitutional appeal will be filed in South Korea over its ICO ban by a local blockchain startupn
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as Illegal Financial Activity in China December 11, 2018n STOs have been underlined as illegal financial activity in China by the governor of the Chinese central bankn
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System December 11, 2018n A blockchain system for oil and gas production has been successfully tested by a United Arab Emirates national companyn
- Hodlers Digest, Dec. 3-Dec.9 US SEC Delays BTC ETF Decision Again, While Nasdaq Confirms 2019 BTC Futures Launch December 11, 2018n In this weeks Hodlers Digest, Justin Sun promises to rescue EOS and ETH developers, while the SEC again delays the BTC ETF decisionn