When it comes to finding the best bitcoin exchange things are not all that easy. Why is this so? Simply because many of the best sites to buy bitcoin are rather new online. This means that they have had little time to get the word out about their services and products. Most people coming to this page will be asking how to buy bitcoin online through a secure means. Well, here is a good starting point.
Rule #1 when looking for a bitcoin exchange, is how safe are the website and server. This boils down to asking: is it a trustworthy exchange providing transparent data of coins in cold storage (more on this later) and are customers happy? It’s also good to lookout for which currency pairs are available: are you looking to trade bitcoin for USD, Euros, or other fiat currencies. The location usually gives an idea of what’s offered. However, the largest bitcoin sites usually have many options for buying bitcoin with government issued currency and altcoins.
The sheer complexity of researching where to trade bitcoin led me to make this site. Although you should always do your own research before investing, I hope this helps. Below is the table of the best exchanges to buy bitcoin online. If you are new to cryptocurrency exchanges then lookout for the ‘beginner-friendly’ column.
Secure exchanges that are trustworthy and have good user ratings will rank higher than their peers. Extra points are given for sites to buy bitcoin with PayPal, as many users request this feature. Ranking preference is also given for sites to buy bitcoin with credit card. Check out each option on the following best bitcoin exchange list. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
Believe me when I say the Cryptopia exchange is a powerful currency trading platform. I curerently use it for my day trading activities.
The Cryptopia marketplace lets you sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world in exchange for cryptocurrency. Buy and sell items free of charge. Make sales via auction or classified listing. I recommend you click on this image and start using your crypto today.
Simple but powerful. Try it for free! - No registration required to start. - Up to 1:500 leverage - Anonymous Bitcoin and Litecoin accounts - One-click trading - Meta Trader 4 - No trade commission - Ultra-fast execution - Spreads from 0.1 - No minimum deposits - 60 currency pairs
Binance is a popular Chinese cryptocurrency exchange, which is popular for its crypto to crypto exchange services. While the company is still fairly new on the market, it has managed to gain a lot of popularity thanks to its impressive number of Initial Coin Offering listings, but also due to its low trading fees.
One of the most reputable bitcoin exchanges available, Coinbase is popular among fans of the ‘dollar cost averaging’ method, where users can automate bitcoin purchase every week or month. It is a no-fuss platform for just bitcoin buying and selling.
- Zcash Mining Hardware for 2018 July 30, 2018The post Zcash Mining Hardware for 2018 appeared first on 99 Bitcoins.nEspaol Zcash is a privacy coin thats been on the market for a few years now. It uses a mining algorithm called Equihash. With an active developer and community, shielded or private transactions, and an appropriate fund for the founders, Zcash has been steadily […]
- HashFlare Review Is This Cloud Mining Platform Legit July 30, 2018The post HashFlare Review Is This Cloud Mining Platform Legit appeared first on 99 Bitcoins.nEspaol July 2018 update HashFlare announced thatthat it is stopping mining services and shutting down hardware on currentSHA-256contracts due to difficulty generating revenue. This basically support my theory that there&8217s no way to make any substantial profit with HashFlare and that […]
- Bitcoin News Summary May 14, 2018 July 30, 2018The post Bitcoin News Summary &8211 May 14, 2018 appeared first on 99 Bitcoins.nEspaol Heres what happened this week in Bitcoin in 99 seconds. Bitcoins price came close to the key $10,000 level last weekend but failed to overcome it during this week. Late in the week, the price fell below $9,000, accompanied by negative […]
- Bitcoin News Summary May 21, 2018 July 30, 2018The post Bitcoin News Summary &8211 May 21, 2018 appeared first on 99 Bitcoins.nEspaol Heres what happened this week in Bitcoin in 99 seconds. &160 Heres what happened this week in Bitcoin in 99 seconds.Consensus 2018conference, held in New York, failed to trigger the anticipated Bitcoin price rally as it does each year. The turn […]
- Kyber Network Review July 30, 2018The post Kyber Network Review appeared first on 99 Bitcoins.nEspaol Kyber Network is a decentralized exchange for cryptocurrencies. Founded by Loi Luu, Victor Tran, and Yaron Velner in 2017, Kyber Network can be used to exchange and convert digital assets. The Kyber Network token sale took place in September 2017, which raised around 200,000 ETH […]